Cell board, generic, single cell
1PR0000, generic, standard Cell Board for single cells
Single-cell prismatic cell board, without ring terminals, without communication wires. |
Each of these cell boards handles a single cell, and may be adapted to work in non-standard applications.
- One Cell Board per cell (or set of multiple cells in parallel)
- Highest flexibility, as they may be used with any cell arrangement
- Flat shape
- A single communication wire is used between adjacent cells in a bank
- Color coded: red for positive, green for mid-bank, black for negative
- Fuse protected: a damaged cell board will not discharge its cell
- These cell boards require a BMS master to form a complete BMS
The following single-cell cell boards may be adapted to work in non-standard applications.
||Single-cell Prismatic cell board, standard
||Single-cell pouch cell board, standard
||Single-cell small cylindrical cell board, standard
These cell boards can be adapted to work with a variety of cells.
Generic cell boards with pouch cells
General specifications (for detailed specifications, please see the Lithiumate™ Manual).
||Cell voltage sensing range
||Cell voltage sensing accuracy
||Cell load current
1-reading / sec
||End cell boards|
Between battery & low voltage
|PCB Width, mid
||0.7" / 17.8 mm
|PCB Width, end board
||0.95" / 24.1 mm
||1.0" / 24.5 mm
|Overall height, mid-bank board
||0.1" / 2.54 mm
|Overall height, end board
||0.15" / 3.81 mm
|Overall height, end board w/ right angle connector
||0.42" / 10.7 mm
|Slots for ring terminal
||For 8 AWG terminal|
2 x 0.050 x 0.350", 0.235" apart
2 x 1.27 x 8.9 mm, 5.97 mm apart
|Hole for wires
||For 18 AWG wire|
1.52 mm ID
Each bank requires a positive cell board on its most positive cell, a negative cell board on its most negative cell, and mid-bank cell boards in the remaining cells.
(The automatic quote form will select the correct number of each type of board for you.)
Right angle connectors or straight connectors are available for the end boards.
Part number: 1PR0000M:
- 1 = Cell Board
- PR = Prismatic
- 0000 = center-to-center spacing: not applicable
- M = mid bank (available:M = mid-bank; P = positive end; N = negative end)
Parts in bold are stocked.
Click on a picture to enlarge.
NOTE: Negative end cell boards rev D and above (manufactured since Jan 2014) are not compatible with rev C & D Masters (manufactured before Nov 2009)
To order, please see the Lithiumate BMS ordering form.